Top 5 New Year’s Eve events in Nottinghamshire
Are you still looking for plans to celebrate this New Year’s Eve? There’s plenty of events in Nottingham to choose from that will help you celebrate 2017 in style. Let us walk you through our top 5 things to do in Notts this New Year’s Eve.
1. Celebrate New Year’s Eve at the Nottingham Castle with your friends and family. This fantastic public event is completely FREE and takes place in the grounds of Nottingham Castle, which will open from 8pm.
The Gatehouse area will feature Fire Jugglers/performers who will provide incidental activities from 8pm onwards, and The Rockery will be illuminated with coloured lights to add to the experience. For more information go here.
2. If you’re up for a laugh this New Year’s Eve, The Glee Club and Just the Tonic have got you covered. Both venues offer a fine line-up of excellent stand-up comedians who will make your night one to remember.
3. Grab a glass of fizz and celebrate New Year’s Eve not once but twice, Italian New Year at 11pm and British New Year at midnight, at the stylish Veeno Nottingham. There will be a fantastic live music for you to dance the night away too. Find out more and book your tickets here.
4. Join The Southbank Bar on New Years Eve for Bamalamasingsong’s New Year’s Eve Special. The Kings of the Sing-along will be supported by the Doodle DJ’s on the decks. It will surely be a night to remember.
5. Celebrate New Year’s Eve early with Sinfonia Viva’s New Year’s Eve Gala at the Royal Concert Hall. The concert starts at 6pm and is a perfect alternative for those of you who would rather have a good night sleep. East Midlands’ orchestra Sinfonia Viva will be joined by the 2016 BBC Young Musician of the Year – Nottingham’s own Sheku Kanneh-Mason.
For more events and things to do this New Year’s Eve go to our dedicated pages.