Win… a family ‘staycation’ in Nottinghamshire
Looking forward to the six-week holidays?
Six long weeks of keeping your little darlings occupied and happy, a little over 42 days to fill with things to do – and all on a budget tighter than a hug from great Aunt Ethel.
If only there was a way to make six of those long summer days more exciting and fun. One day a week for six weeks where you were guaranteed a great time….
Experience Nottinghamshire is searching for a family looking to ‘staycation*‘ in Nottinghamshire this summer. We are offering one family the chance of six unique day visits across the county, one a week for the entire summer holidays (based on Nottinghamshire school holiday dates).
The only thing we ask in return? That you document all that fun that you are having so we can all share in it with you.
Simply send us a ‘digital postcard’ showing us how much you would love the chance to staycation in Notts this year. Why should we choose your family to enjoy our six weeks of summer?
The postcard can be made from a variety of media. From finger paints to fabrics, photographs to sketches, we want to see them all. All you need to do is send it electronically – either by taking a photo of your creation, or scanning it in.
Send the postcard to Experience Nottinghamshire via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or straight upload to the Love Notts Facebook page, with a few lines as to why your family would love to staycation in Nottinghamshire.
You have until the 8th July 2012 at Midnight to enter. So spread the word.
Come and spend your summer in Nottinghamshire. Wish you were here.
Terms & Conditions apply. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions.
- This prize is for a family of four, with a minimum of one adult.
- The winning family will discover a new area of Nottinghamshire and experience the leisure offer through fun family challenges, over a period of six weeks. An itinerary will be provided on the day on location. All activities will be provided courtesy of Experience Nottinghamshire and their close partners.
- The winning family must be available for the whole duration of this project, six days spread over six weeks from 23/07/2012 until 02/09/2012 Exact days TBC.
- Prizes are neither exchangeable nor refundable and could be subject to change in circumstances beyond our control.
- The family must have access to their own transport. Please note, some locations may not be accessible via public transport.
- The winning family will be required to document their adventures using a digital camera and will therefore appear on some photographs used through Experience Nottinghamshire’s channels. The winners will be required to complete a release form stating their consent to appear on those channels. The winners may use their own camera or camera phone. Experience Nottinghamshire can not provide photography equipment for this project.
- Active participation through social media is a requirement of the prize for the duration of the project. Experience Nottinghamshire may assist the winning family with uploading photographs and blog posts through their existing channels.
- The winning family must conduct themselves in a responsible and proper manner at all times during the duration of the prize.
- Experience Nottinghamshire takes no responsibility for any incidents or personal injury which arise through participation in prize visits and activities. The winning family will be personally liable for any incidents which may occur.
- Experience Nottinghamshire cannot be liable for any loss or damage to photography equipment, or the property of the winning family during the prize.
- How to Enter
- To enter, participants must create a digital postcard or send us a photograph or scan of a physical postcard by email to email@example.com or through social media at www.facebook.com/lovenotts or www.twitter.com/experiencenotts.
- Postcards must be home made using any media or material desired by participants. The postcard must be accompanied by a message to Experience Nottinghamshire, outlining the participant/s desire to staycation in Nottinghamshire.
- Closing date for entries is 08/07/2012 at midnight. The winning family will be announced on 16/07/2012.
- Entries are limited to one per family.
- Entries will be judged internally by Experience Nottinghamshire, week commencing 09/07/2012. Employers of Experience Nottinghamshire and their close family can not enter this competition.