Things to do this Weekend 22nd – 24th July
We’re happy to see a lovely summer day again today, and with sun out we know that most of you are thinking to spend your time outside. With this in mind we’ve prepared a list of outdoor activities that you can enjoy with family and fiends this coming weekend.
Don’t forget to give us a follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and share your experiences with us using #LoveNotts.
1. Newstead Abbey and Nottingham Castle will once again host a programme of live theatre in their picturesque grounds. Starting with Macbeth on Friday 22nd, Much Ado About Nothing on Saturday 23rd – both at Nottingham Castle, and if you’ve can’t make it on neither Friday nor Saturday there’s one more performance of Much Ado About Nothing on Sunday 24th at Newstead Abbey. So Grab a blanket, pack a picnic and enjoy a variety of exciting performances. Book your tickets online.
2. In the midst of Pokemon fever we encourage you to do something different this weekend and go on a Butterfly hunt instead. Take your little ones and discover the nature wonders of Sherwood Forest this Saturday 23rd from 10:30am till noon. Find out more here.
3. And if you’re a bit more nocturnal we’ve got just a thing… 👻
4. If you’d like to enjoy a FREE performance about the the parks in our great city, stop by the Nottingham Arboretum this Sunday 24th at 12pm and 4pm. No need to book, just turn up.
5. Psst, don’t forget to get your tan on the Deliveroo Beach, it’ll be at the Market Square from this Friday.