Enjoy a yummy Yuletide in Nottingham with the Tea with Santa events
Those looking to get into the festive spirit with a Christmas event with a twist can now sit down for Tea with Santa at some of the city’s biggest department stores.
Throughout December, It’s in Nottingham is hosting four events where families can come along and meet Santa Claus himself, as well as tuck into some tasty treats.
The events will be held at House of Fraser, Debenhams in Nottingham city centre.
Each session will include festive feel good storytelling from Father Christmas, before each child can enjoy a delicious meal box and take home a wrapped Christmas present.
They will be held on weekdays in November and December, with the Wednesday events timed to coincide with It’s in Nottingham’s More After 4 campaign, where shops across the city centre are staying open later – with some staying open until 8pm. This is in a bid to encourage visitors and residents into the city centre during the evening.
There will also be food and drink discounts, public transport deals and car parking offers available – including free parking between 5pm and 8pm every Wednesday in the intu Victoria Centre car park.
The dates for the Tea with Santa events are:
- House of Fraser, Wednesday 6th December and Thursday 7th December, 4:30pm
- Debenhams, Wednesday 13th December and Friday 15th December, 4:30pm
Nicola Tidy, one of the directors of the Nottingham Business Improvement District (BID), the organisation behind It’s in Nottingham, said: “The Tea with Santa events are a great way for families to go and see Santa, as well as enjoy some yummy food and maybe even a spot of Christmas shopping. We’re looking forward to welcoming Santa at the department stores and seeing families enjoy his festive tales.”
Tickets can be bought at the customer service desks of each store and prices vary, with prices for a child ticket starting at £6.
For more information, visit www.itsinnottingham.com/teawithsanta.
For further information, please contact the Nottingham BID’s PR agency Gemini PR & Marketing.
Contacts: Judi Coppel | Lucy Budge | 0115 852 3850 | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Nottingham Business Improvement District (BID):
• The Nottingham BID is a not for profit company that is privately funded by its members, who pay a percentage of their rateable value.
• Its members are businesses and organisations in the retail, leisure, office and education sectors within a defined BID Zone in Nottingham city centre.
• With over 800 members and an annual income over £1 million per year, Nottingham BID is one of the largest BIDs in the country.
• The BID’s aim is to put Nottingham firmly on the map as a regional and national city of choice for shopping, leisure, work and study by delivering a range of initiatives which are driven and shaped by the members for their benefit.
• It’s in Nottingham is the brand used by the BID to promote the city which includes delivering campaigns and events throughout the year as well as a dedicated website and social media accounts