Aquatopia – win a luxury stay in Nottingham or St Ives
This summer, Nottingham Contemporary is partnering with Tate St Ives to bring you Aquatopia, an exciting new exhibition based upon the mysteries of the deep. The exhibition arrives in Nottingham on 20 July where it will stay until 22 September before moving on to display at Tate St Ives from 12 October to 26 January 2014.
To celebrate the new exhibition and add to the oceanic atmoshpere at the galleries, we are delighted to offer a free prize draw to win a weekend break for two by the seaside in St Ives or here in Nottingham, including:
- Two nights stay for two people at the Sail Lofts St Ives
- Cream tea on arrival and breakfast in bed on one day
- One pair of tickets for a private viewing of the 2014 summer or autumn exhibition at Tate St Ives
- Two nights stay for two people at Harts Hotel
- Dinner for two at Harts Restaurant
- Free entry and guided tours at the Galleries of Justice and City of Caves
- VIP Directors tour of an exhibition preview at Nottingham Contemporary
For your chance to win these fantastic prizes, all you need to do is register your details below. Closing date for all entries is midnight Sunday 26 January 2014.
All entrants must be 18 years or over. The lucky winner will be selected at random week commencing 27 January 2014 and informed via email by no later than Friday 7 February 2014.
Good luck and don’t forget to check out Aquatopia at Nottingham Contemporary from 20 July.